Wednesday 18 May 2011

COOL PEOPLE I HAVE MET

Martin Simpson, the creative director at Cadburys. He helped me to push my ideas as far as I could and he has tutored me in the Cadburys company. Having him as a contact is a privilege as he could potentially help me win a job a Cadburys at the end of university.

Rachel Eaton, she was the receptionist/ admin at Cadburys creative department who was, sort of our host to the whole thing. You wouldn't meet a nicer person. She is lovely and has invited me to drop her an email at any time to help me with anything I need.

Dave Pegg, another big guy at Cadburys who gave me my placement in the first place and am very thankful to him. He has also invited me to sent him and email regarding anything I may need. He could also help me get a job at Cadburys.

Kish, I didn't catch his second name (oooooooops) but he was one of the graphic designers at Cadburys, he taught me some little photoshop tricks that make my work look more realistic, shadows ect. He said he'd help me out if I need any more help or if I ever need any work printed.

Howard Schultz, I only met once briefly during one of my shifts whilst working at Starbucks but he has given me his email address and is willing to help me should I chose to remain in the Starbucks company and chose to progress to different areas.

Amanda Royson, the head of marketing at the Starbucks headquarters in London. We have only exchanged a few emails but she is more than willing to help me on my way should I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment